September 26 – 28, 2023
Plant Health Management Week will feature three 1-hour interactive webcasts with industry experts discussing pest control, disease management and plant growth regulators. The webcast series is interactive and designed to provide growers with the latest insight, production tips, and guidelines to grow successfully.
Secure a sponsorship of GPN’s 2023 Plant Health Management Week and position your company as a thought leader in front of growers seeking solutions.
Day 1: Biocontrols
Day 2: Plant Growth Regulators
Day 3: Disease Management
- Attendee registration information, including all contact information, provided from all three live webcasts and leads provided from all on-demand views. The webcasts will be recorded and promoted heavily for a full year on Greenhouse Product News (GPN) website.
- Sponsor logo included on group sponsor thank you slide at the beginning of each webcast.
- Individual sponsor slide (provided by sponsor) featured at the beginning of the sponsored session.
- Sponsor logos included on registration print and digital ads in GPN leading up to Plant Health Management Week.
- Sponsor logos included on promotional e-blasts for three months, sent to GPN audiences.